Best Amazon Prime Day Fishing Deals for 2020
HOT DEALS NOW!
Many of these items have limited quantities so get them NOW if you want them.
Here are all the current Sports and Outdoors Deals
- Igloo BMX Cooler (with Fish Ruler) $10 Off
- Abu Garcia Pro Max Baitcasting Reel 45% OFF
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur S Round Baitcast Reel 30% OFF
- Abu Garcia Vengence Casting Rod up to 39% OFF
- Daiwa BG Spinning Reels up to 20% OFF
- Daiwa Fuego LT up to 21% OFF
- Daiwa Tatula LT Spinning Reel up to 20% OFF
- Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel up to 20% OFF
- Fin Nor Lethal LT40 45% OFF
- Pflueger President XT Baitcastiung Reel 34% OFF
- PENN Battle II Reels up to 44% OFF
- PENN Pursuit II and III up to 44% OFF
- PENN Squall Level Wind Rod & Reel Combo 35% OFF
- Okuma Avenger ABF B Baitfeed Reels up to 25% OFF
- Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rods up to 44% OFF
- YETI Coolers 30% OFF Limited Time Offer
- Engle Cooler/Dry Box with Rod Holders
- Igloo Sportsman 20 Qt Rotomold Cooler 40% OFF
- Collapsible Fishing Net
- KastKing Carbon Fiber Casting Spinning Rods
- Outdoor Products Dry Bags 24% OFF
- GOMEXUS Saltwater Trolling Reel 2 Speed 20% OFF
- South Bend Digital Hanging Scale 20% OFF
- Ready 2 Fish Tackle Box WITH TACKLE
- Folding Crab Trap
- Kayak Fishing Rod Floats
- SereneLife Inflatable SUP 50% OFF
- KastKing Speed Demon 9.3:1 Baitcasting Reel
- Wild River Tackle Backpacks
- Berkley Fishing Gloves 29% OFF
- Berkley Fishing Rod Rack 30% OFF
- Mossy Oak 4 Piece Fishing Tool Kit
- Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler 40% OFF
- Runcl Fishing Pliers 25% OFF
When does Amazon Prime Days Start for 2020?
Amazon’s 2020 Prime Day sale will feature 48 hours of savings, the longest in its history starting at 12PM Pacific 2:29 AM Eastern on October 13th and runs through midnight Pacific on October 14th. To take advantage of these savings, you need to be a Prime member. If you are not already a Prime member, then make sure to secure your FREE Amazon Prime 30-Day Trial Membership.
This year, our team will be scoping out the best Prime Day Deals that have to do with fishing, so that you can bring home the savings.
Is Prime really worth it?
For many years I was not a member of Prime because I did not think that the $100 a year was worth it. However, I always found myself buying one more thing to qualify for the Free Shipping. Now I just buy what I want when I want it and get Free Shipping even if I only need to order $5 worth of batteries for my bait bubbler.
Even with the recent price increase of Amazon Prime from $9.99 to $12.99 per month I feel it is still a deal. When combining Free Shipping with the Amazon Music and Amazon Video, I often ask myself why did I wait so long.
The bottom line is that if you order 20+ times a year and would like to watch some of the awesome streaming content like Sport Fishing TV, Silver Kings, and another 400+ fishing titles, then Amazon Prime probably makes sense for you.
Amazon Prime Day 2020: FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Prime Day deals will begin at 2:59am ET on Tuesday, October 13th.
- Prime Day 2020 will last 48 hours.
- The best items to buy on Prime Day are Amazon devices.
- Other great deals will be on TVs, Apple gear, and smart home devices.
How do the Deals Work?
Amazon tends to run two types of deals through Prime Day: Traditional deals last for the full 48 hours and then lightning deals expire after a set amount of time—or when stock runs out.
What is a lightning deal?
Lightning deals only last for a short period of time and typically offer deep discounts on a specific item, each deal lasts for a set amount of time (usually a few hours) or once stock on that item runs out, whichever happens first. First, you have to claim a deal, then you have a certain amount of time to purchase before your claim expires.